Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
$26.99 - $54.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 40 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups that are internally relieved for even more gram shaving. You also get Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out, including Cane Creek's Clip Seal that completely seals the top assembly.
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 5 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: ZS44 • S.H.I.S Upper: ZS44 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 10 mm • Weight: 130 g
$9.00 - $12.00
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos. - Black/White Logo: includes 15mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 2 - UD Carbon: includes 20mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 1, 2.5mm x 2
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the Comp Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. The Comp features semi-cartridge high-quality bearings. - Material: Steel - Top Cover OD: 46mm - Bearings: Semi-cartridge - Weight: 74-83g
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the Comp Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. The Comp features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 8.3 or 15.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/30 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Lower Bearing OD: 46/42 - Top Cover OD: 46 - Bearings: Sealed cartridge - Weight: 74g
$34.95 - $39.95
Bringing Ritchey's heritage of legendary cycling products into the world of e-bikes and electronic shifting, Tom Ritchey designed a unique headset that allows the cables to be run internally from the stem into standard frames without requiring the frame or fork to be modified. The Logic-E headset is designed to allow Shimano Di2 and STEPS cables to be concealed from view and the wind while protecting them from damage. - Steerer size: 1-1/8" upper - Drop-in (IS) or Press-Fit (S) - Weight: 35-44g
- Fork crown race for genuine Ritchey headsets - Alloy with 45-degree taper
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy headset lower features stainless steel angular contact sealed cartridge bearings with a titanium coating for corrosion resistance, and they're packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: Alloy - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 28-35g
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This carbon fiber beauty features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 8.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Top Cover OD: 46mm - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 36g
Designed for bicycles with press-fit headsets, the WCS Press Fit Upper Headset features full complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease and corrosion-resistant Ti-coated bearings. - Top cap: 7.3 or 12.4mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6 - Upper HT OD/ID: 50/44 - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 43g (7.3mm), 49g (12.4mm)
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1 1/8-inch integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings - 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
Replacement headset uppers from FSA - Internal HS Upper Orbit-Z - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - ZS44/28.6 (36 x 45) - 5.3/13.1mm
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
FSA ACR (Aerodynamic Cable Routing) Headsets are suitable for both road and MTB riding styles and feature angular contact bearings. - A fully integrated cable routing - No rotation limit - ACR top cover - Angular contact bearing - Specific frame required - 1.5" headtube - 36°/45° ACB - For 55.8mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork - Stack height 10.4+0.5=10.9
- 1-1/8" / 1.5", 36°/ 45° ACB - For tapered 50mm / 62mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork - Alloy top cover - Upper: Forged alloy cup with ACB (black seal) - Lower: 1.5" CNC machined alloy cup with ACB (black seal) - Stack Height 16.9+2.9=19.8mm - 124.6 grams
- 1-1/8" / 1-1/4", 45°/ 45° ACB - Compatible with carbon or alloy head tubes - For tapered 47mm / 52mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered fork - Alloy top cover - Upper : 1-1/8" angular contact bearing black seal) - Lower : 1-1/4" angular contact bearing (black seal) - Stack height 15.6+1=16.6mm - 74 grams
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 86 g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS52 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- 1-1/8", 45°/ 45° ACB upper - 1.5", 36°/ 45° ACB lower - Compatible with carbon or alloy head tubes - For tapered 48mm / 56mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork - Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campy angular contact bearing (black seal) - Lower: 1.5" 36°/ 45° angular contact bearing (black seal) - Alloy crown race - Stack height 15.5+0.9=16.4mm - 91.5 grams
FSA's core line of headsets with built-in cable hanger for cyclocross applications. - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 93g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS42 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
Page 1 of 3 Next page