$25.00 - $33.00
Zipp’s Tangente Integrated Valve Extenders and Wrench Kit provides you with three Presta valve core extenders (you choose the length) and a nice set of Zipp wrenches to install them in your tubes or tires that feature removable valve cores (and your spare, too!). With this kit you can change out too-short valves to longer ones so that your tubes/tires have valves long enough to work on wheels with deep rims. The Zipp extenders have a seal inside to stop air leaks, too.
When you roll up to the starting line, you know you've got an aero advantage if your wheels are wrapped in Zipp's Tangente SL Speed Tubular Tire. The 320 TPI cotton casing is tough enough to tackle the ugliest stretches of blacktop, while the puncture-resistant belt keeps you inflated and rolling through the finish line. Zipp focused on improving leading edge airflow to get you that aero advantage, and the low rolling resistance saves power so you go faster longer. They even formulated rubber specifically tailored for grip and acceleration you'll notice as you're sprinting for the line. Your tires link you to the pavement; make that link as efficient as possible with the Tangente.
$5.95 - $23.95
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
$69.95 - $83.95
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 795g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 967g, DNA compound - 29 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 917, Dual DNA compound
The Air-Liner is a high-quality polymer insert that replaces a portion of the air volume in the tire. This trait, combined with the shape, provides a tunable system that enhances your ride performance. The Air-Liner sidesteps the traditional compromise of stability vs. grip and allows your tires to remain stable, grippy, and controlled, even at low pressures. The Air-Liner is designed using a round cross-section with channels on the top and bottom. The top channel provides room for the tunable air chamber that sits directly beneath the tire tread. Upon impact, the corner edges of the channel flex first. This allows the tread to remain flexible, which increases traction without sacrificing impact resistance. The bottom channel allows for easy fine-tuning of the air chamber and allows for full compatibility of all valve core styles. The round cross-section shape mimics the natural shape of the tire and supports a greater contact area within the sidewalls of the tire casing. Side-to-side tire stability is increased, yet the tread remains soft and grippy. This improves cornering, climbing, and braking performance. - Protection: Both wheel and tire are protected by the Air-Liner insert. By cushioning impacts from within the tire, your expensive rim remains protected while eliminating flats caused by rim-strike impacts. - Control: The Air-Liner insert replaces air volume in the tire. The reduced air volume allows the tire to compress and rebound in a more controlled manner compared to standard tubeless systems. - Performance: Side-to-side tire stability is increased, yet the tread remains soft and grippy. This improves cornering, climbing, and braking performance. - Durability: This highly durable polymer material has been tested to a projected life of 2000 hours under normal riding, or 1 full hour of run-flat downhill use under a typical rider. - Air-Liner increases control, durability, performance, and protection of both tire and wheel. - Sold individually (single tire). Compatibility - Small: 1.9 – 2.25-inch wide tires - Medium: 2.25 – 2.5-inch wide tires - Large: 2.5 – 2.7-inch wide tires - X-Large: 2.7 – 4.0-inch wide tires
$74.99 - $84.99
Speed and reliability for riders pursuing a new performance level Corsa N.EXT is the exciting new addition to the Corsa family. Designed to satisfy the requirements of enthusiast cyclists who clock up the miles on long and demanding weekly rides, Corsa N.EXT combines Vittoria's peerless knowledge of racing performance with the durability of a long-lasting nylon casing that uses a unique Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life. To increase puncture protection, the central section of the casing features 3 layers of nylon as well as an additional puncture protection belt. Corsa N.EXT is the first road racing tire to feature a QR Code—printed on the tire hot patch—for easy access to useful technical information about the tire. Racing inspired speed and feel, with the everyday durability of nylon construction - New combination of Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life - Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance relying on a long-lasting tyre - Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour
Vittoria Randonneur Tech tires feature classic city tread with subtle siping for wet weather use. - Functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound minimizes battery usage on e-bikes - Additional puncture-protection layer and reflective sidewall stripe for safety
Designed for intensive training, the Rubino Pro is equally suitable for racing events. This tire builds on the standard Rubino platform, utilizing the same exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, and sharp handling traits, but substitutes a folding bead material for reduced weight. The Rubino Pro has long been a favorite for both training and racing, and with the addition of Graphene technology compounds, is more versatile than ever. - Fast-rolling Tubular casing construction - Exclusive Graphene 3C compound technology - Supple yet durable casing for extended use
Special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing are designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainer use. - Ideal for rollers or turbo trainer - Also available for 26 inch MTB wheel size
Indoor-training has never been so technical! Featuring our special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing, this tire is designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainers. Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your indoor-training miles on the Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer.
$18.99 $20.00 5% Off
- Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0 – 4.8 - ISO Width: 100mm – 120mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Valve length: 32mm - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable - Weight: 580g
- Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0 – 4.8 - ISO Width: 100mm – 120mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Valve: Standard Schrader - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Valve length: 32mm - Weight: 580g
- Size: 29 x 1.9 – 2.3 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 176g (32mm), 178g (48mm)
- Size: 29 x 2.1 – 2.3 - 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 54mm, 55mm, 56mm, 57mm, 58mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 681g
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5 - ISO Width (mm): 57mm - Labeled Size: 12 x 2-1/4 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- Size: 14 x 1.5 – 2.25 - ISO Width: 44 – 55mm - ISO Diameter: 254 / 14" - Wall Thickness: 0.9 - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Tube Compound: Butyl
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair - ISO Width (mm): 35mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 124g
$8.99 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded Note: This product may have different packaging than pictured with a slightly different labelled size. Rest assured, the size range on the package will have the same or a broader functional range as the listed sizing of the product you ordered.
$7.99 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Size: 26 x 1-3/8 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" , 590 / 26 x 1 3/8" - ISO Width: 37mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 136g
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 52mm, 53mm, 54mm, 55mm, 56mm, 57mm, 58mm - Labeled Size: 27.5 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Schrader
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
$36.99 - $59.99
Tannus Armour is the ultimate in tire protection and performance for all levels and styles of riding. Sitting between your tire and inner tube, the Tannus Armour provides 15mm of puncture protection on the top, as well as 2mm of sidewall protection from sharp objects and rocks. Whether you are a city biker, adventure tourer or prefer the off-road, downhill or gravel trails, Tannus Armour gives you increased grip and vibration dampening for a smoother, more comfortable and enjoyable ride. - Patented Aither Technology; Aither is a multi-cell foam compound that forms the structure of the Armour
$36.99 - $71.00
Virtually Eliminates Flats Tannus Armour wraps around your tube. With up to 15mm of protection, sharp objects can't penetrate your inner tube. Never Stop Riding In the unlikely event you do get a flat tire, you can still ride for a limited period of time. More Than Flat Protection Tannus Armour's design also helps protect your rim on those big drops and hard hits. Better Handling Ride The Tannus Armour sidewalls help stabilize your tires on corners and cushion the ride for more comfort. - Easy installation - Reduce punctures risk - Protects your rims from impact and sharp object penetration - Sidewall protection - Ideal For E-bike and MTB
Armour Tubeless displaces the small impacts but also offers a spring-like rebound for a smooth yet playful ride. Flexible Wings Not just a big chunk of foam. Armour Tubeless wings flex with the tire and rim to provide more traction, stability, and protection. Easy to install Trail ready in 5-10 minutes. No compressor or complicated tools needed. Simple, frustration-free install! Shock Absorption With 20mm of rim protection, Armour Tubeless provides almost double the shock absorption from impacts. - Proven to be the insert of choice by Professional Racers, Red Bull Rampage Athletes, Dirt Jumpers, Enduro Racers, Weekend Warriors, and the like - Super easy installation process - Sidewall Stabilizing wings - Compatible with any standard Tubeless set up valves - Lightweight: only 150 grams
BENEFITS: - AIRLESS TIRE - NEVER GOES FLAT! - GOOD FOR 5,000 MILES! - LIGHTWEIGHT - USE EXISTING RIM Tannus Airless New Slick Tires offer complete puncture protection. They are made from our lightweight patented Aither Technology and never go flat. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: - Price is for a single tire - Fits 16-18mm inner width. - 3 sets of locking installation pins - Installation S-Tool
The Tacx trainer tires have been developed specifically for riding indoors on bike trainers. The special rubber minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping, and wear and tear. They are also quieter than regular rear tires on both road and mountain bikes. Tacx trainer tires are not suitable for outside riding.
Page 1 of 43 Next page